2018 Global Nucleic Acid Testing/NAT Market Shares, Segmentation Forecasts, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Latest Instrumentation, Opportunities for Suppliers
This unique seven-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade.
- Business and technological trends in seven major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The NAT market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the NAT market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and NAT
by country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of NAT
reagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market, by country and laboratory segment, including:
- Industrial - Academic
- Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading NAT analyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad, Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of NAT technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new NAT technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments
of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing NAT products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as proprietary data base was conducted.
Global Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market Size study, by Class (Pancreatic Enzyme Supplements, Mucolytic, Bronchodilators, CFTR Modulators), by Route of administration (Oral Drugs, Inhaled Drugs) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market to reach USD XX billion by 2025.Global Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market valued approximately USD XX billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Global Smart weight, body composition & BMI scale Market Size study, by Type (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), by Application (Household, Gym, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Smart weight, body composition & BMI scale Market to reach USD 335.71 million by 2025.Global Smart weight, body composition & BMI scale Market valued approximately USD 193.5 billion inView Report
Q2 2018 Global Refinery Maintenance Review - Americas Incur the Highest Maintenance in the QuarterAmong regions, North America had the highest refining capacity under maintenance (both planned and unplanned) withView Report
H2 2018 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - Asia and Africa Continue to Dominate Global Refinery Capex and Capacity Additions
H2 2018 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - Asia and Africa Continue to Dominate Global Refinery Capex and Capacity AdditionsThe global refinery industry is expected to witnessView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request