2021-2025 Germany Virology and Bacteriology Market for over 100 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Test Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation, Opportunities
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides data and analysis not available from any other published source, including test volume and sales forecasts for 100 individual tests, and competitor strategies, as well as strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget. The report examines key German market trends; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, and market segment; provides test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy); profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.Rationale
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding microbiology testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
Microbiology testing is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers during this decade. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the worlds major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and a wider availability of immunosuppressive drugs.
Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Carbapenemase, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes, Influenza, Legionella, Lyme Disease, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, Norovirus, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers by individual test.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test and market segment:
Hospitals, Blood Banks, Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
U.S. Molecular Diagnostics Market Assessment--2021-2025 Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Infectious, Genetic, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Tests--Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US molecular diagnostics market, including: Major issues pertaining to the US molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic,View Report
U.K. Molecular Diagnostics Market Assessment--2021-2025 Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Infectious, Genetic, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Tests--Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This report presents analysis of the UK molecular diagnostics market, including:Major issues pertaining to the UK molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technologicalView Report
Germany Virology Bacteriology Parasitology and Mycology Testing Market
2023 Germany Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Mycology Testing Market--Growth Opportunities, 2022 Supplier Shares by Test, 2022-2027 Segmentation Forecasts for 100 Respiratory, STD, Enteric, and other Microbiology Assays Performed in Hospitals,View Report
2022 Germany Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Mycology Market Size, Shares and Forecasts
This unique report provides data and analysis not available from any other published source, including test volume and sales forecasts for 100 individual tests, and competitor strategies, as well asView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request