2021 Spain Automated Microbiology Market Assessment--Supplier Shares and Strategic SWOT Analysis, Segmentation Forecasts for 100 Blood Culture, Identification, Immunodiagnostic, Molecular Dx, Susceptibility and Urine Screening Tests--Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Growth Opportunities, Market Barriers and Threats Tests
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
LeadingMarketResearch.coms new report is an analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Spain automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends, reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, application, market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The level of automation in the microbiology laboratory has been lagging behind that of other major clinical laboratory segments, such as chemistry and hematology. The slow acceptance of the technology is in part due to the complexity of developing automation suitable for microbiology tests.
The introduction of automated microbiology instrumentation has been delayed by a number of intrinsic and technical problems. The diffusion of automated microbiology systems, once the technology was developed, has not matched that of other automated laboratory technologies. The acquisition of automation in microbiology has been slowed by forces less easily identifiable than the effects of various reimbursement plans. Some laboratorians still believe that current instrumentation is not the ultimate technology and expect better automation on the horizon.
The driving force behind the need for rapid reporting of microbiological test results is the clinical relevance in a time of financial austerity, a time when cost and health care effectiveness to the patient and diagnostician looms ever larger, and where after-the-fact results at high expense are coming under severe scrutiny worldwide.
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding Spain microbiology market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares for major suppliers by individual test.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test:
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Sterile Fluids: Blood, Serum, CSF
- Throat Swabs, Respiratory Secretions
- Genital Secretions
- Microbial Identification
- Antibiotic Susceptibility
- Urine Screening
- Blood Cultures
Review of Major Automated Systems
- Review of major automated molecular diagnostic, multipurpose, specialized, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening, and immunodiagnostic analyzers.
- The report profiles analyzers manufactured by Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Fujirebio, Grifols, Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen, Kyowa Medex, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, PerkinElmer, Quest Diagnostics, Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Sysmex, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh, Wako.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter, Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium, Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea, Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme disease, Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps, Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for the microbiology market.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing microbiology products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Fujirebio, Grifols, Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen, Kyowa Medex, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, PerkinElmer, Quest Diagnostics, Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Sysmex, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh, Wako.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new analyzers, reagents kits, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 417 pages and 75 tables
II. Automated Microbiology Market Business Environment
III. New Product Development Opportunities
IV. Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
V. Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
VI. Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
VII. Market and Technology Overview
1. Major Factors Affecting Market Penetration for Microbiology Instrumentation
2. Traditional Practices
3. Technological Challenges
4. Automation: Impact on the Microbiology Laboratory and the Patient
B. Major Specimen Types
2. Sterile Fluids: Blood, Serum, and CSF
3. Throat Swabs and Respiratory Secretions
4. Genital Secretions
C. Test Applications
1. Microbial Identification
2. Antibiotic Susceptibility
3. Urine Screening
c. Colorimetric Filtration
d. Enzymatic Detection
e. Optical Detection
4. Blood Cultures
D. Major Automated and Semi-automated Microbiology Systems
1. Multiple Purpose Microbiology Systems
2. Specialized Microbiology Systems
3. Molecular Diagnostic Systems
4. Immunodiagnostic Systems
E. Emerging Diagnostic Technologies
1. Molecular Diagnostics (Amplification Methods, Sequencing, Microarrays/Biochips)
a. DNA Sequencing
b. DNA and RNA Probe Technologies
c. Detection Technologies
d. Biochips: Genosensors, Microarrays, Labs-on-the-Chip
2. Monoclonal Antibodies
4. Differential Light Scattering
5. Information Technology
6. Artificial Intelligence
8. Flow Cytometry
10. Diagnostic Imaging
11. Gel Microdroplets
VIII. Country Analysis
A. Business Environment
B. Market Structure
C. Market Size, Growth and Major Supplier Sales and Market Shares
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Decode Genetics
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Leica Biosystems
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Proteome Sciences
- Quest Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Wako Chemical
Overview:The global cannabis market is estimated to generate revenue worth USD 19.37 in 2020, and is expected to grow at 22.6 CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 to 2027,View Report
Description:The global hospital gowns market is projected to reach $6,526.9 million by 2027 from $3,635.3 million in 2020 at a CAGR of 8.72% during the forecast period.Medical gowns refer toView Report
2021 Spain Database of Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Screening Market--Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for over 40 Tests
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs andView Report
This report provides an overview of the Spanish blood banking market, including sales and market shares of leading suppliers of blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening/NAT tests, as wellView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request