2021 Physician Office Diagnostics Market Assessment--Competitive Shares and SWOT Analysis, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 350 Tests--Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice diagnostic testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
Global Medical Imaging Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Product (X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan, Nuclear Imaging), End-User, Application, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of Covid-19 (2021-2026)
Executive Global Medical Imaging Market was valued at USD 39.94 Billion in the year 2020. Medical Imaging refers to use of different imaging modalities to get visual representations of interiorView Report
Global Psychedelic Drugs Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Drug, Route of Administration, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights, Pipeline Drugs and Forecast with Impact of Covid-19 (2021-2026)
Executive The Covid-19 pandemic has restricted the movement of people, confining them in their homes, caused severe trauma and stress in the form of sadness and loneliness and has affectedView Report
2021 POC PT and APTT Testing Market: Physician Offices, ERs, ORs, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.This new 366-page report from LeadingMarketResearch contains 39 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis ofView Report
2021 POC Coagulation Testing Market: Physician Offices, ERs, ORs, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.This new 418-page report from LeadingMarketResearch contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request