Global Molecular Diagnostic Analyzers and Reagent Forecasts for 100 Tests: USA, Europe, Japan--Infectious and Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing--Supplier Shares, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities
This new seven-country study contains 1,398 pages, 194 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in seven major markets:
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, and US
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing
innovative technologies and products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing by country and market
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of molecular diagnostic reagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market, by country and laboratory segment,
- Industrial - Academic
- Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading molecular diagnostic analyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD,
Bio-Rad, Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular-
diagnostic technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing molecular diagnostics products,
by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of
the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product
and financial literature, as well as ’s proprietary data base was conducted.
2020 Global Transfusion Diagnostics Market for 40 Immunohematology and NAT Assays: Americas, EMEA, APAC--A 68-Country Analysis--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation
This new 68-country report is available by region, country, market segment, section, or individual test. The report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify andView Report
Global Estrogen Replacement Therapy Market by Dosage Forms (Patches, Tablets, Gels/Creams, Suppositories, Implants And Injections), By Routes Of Administration (Oral, Topical, Subcutaneous Pellets, Injections, and Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacy Store, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa), Forecast from 2020 to 2027
Global Estrogen Replacement Therapy Market by Dosage Forms (Patches, Tablets, Gels/Creams, Suppositories, Implants And Injections), By Routes Of Administration (Oral, Topical, Subcutaneous Pellets, Injections, and Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacy Store, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa), Forecast from 2020 to 2027 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4950View Report
2020 Winning Strategies in Molecular Diagnostics: US, Europe, Japan--Integrating New Technology Planning with Business Strategies--Country Shares and Market Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests--Technological Breakthroughs, Emerging Tests, Competitive Intelligence
This new seven-country study contains 1,050 pages, 96 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecularView Report
2020 U.S. Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Molecular Diagnostic Testing: Supplier Shares by Country and Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies
The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.This new study contains 430 pages, and is designed to help currentView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request