Italy Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Molecular Diagnostic Testing Markets, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
This new study the contains 402 pages, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities for molecular diagnostic technologies and products in testing for genetic diseases, cancer, as well as forensic and paternity/HLA typing applications during the next five years.
- Market shares of leading suppliers
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity molecular diagnostic testing markets are among the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods. In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by these markets, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Italy Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testing by country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales projections:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of the major molecular diagnostic analyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products in R&D.
Applied Gene Technologies
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing molecular diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 402 pages
Global Market Trends and Emerging Technologies
A. DNA Sequencing
B. DNA and RNA Probe Technology
C. Detection Technologies
D. Instrumentation: Review of Automated and Semi-Automated Analyzers
E. Biochips: Genosensors, Microarrays, Labs-on-the-Chip
G. Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Testing
2. Major Cancer Types
H. Genetic Diseases Molecular Diagnostic Testing
2. Nucleic Acid Amplification
3. Chromosome Imaging
4. Genomics Technologies
5. Proteomics Technologies
6. Current Pharmacogenomic Testing
7. Major Diseases
I. Forensic Molecular Diagnostics Testing
2. Multilocus and Single Locus Probes
3. The FBI
4. DNA Profile Data Banks
5. Judicial Implementation
6. Major Crime Categories
7. Factors Contributing to the DNA Probe
J. Paternity Testing/HLA Typing Molecular Diagnostic Testing
K. Other Molecular Diagnostic Testing Applications
L. Competing/Complementing Technologies
A. Executive Summary
B. Business Environment
C. Market Structure
D. Market Dynamics, Trends, Size and Growth
- Volume Forecasts by Market Segment
- Sales Forecasts by Market Segment
- Major Supplier Sales and Market Shares
Major Product Development Opportunities
A. Opportunities for New Instrumentation
B. Opportunities for New Reagent Kits and Test Systems/Panels
C. Opportunities for New IT, Computers, Software and Automation
D. Opportunities for New Auxiliary Products
Design Criteria For Decentralized Testing Products
Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
Potential Market Entry Barriers And Risks
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
List Of Tables
Oncogenes Potential Applications in Cancer Diagnosis
Major Companies Developing or Marketing Cancer
Molecular Diagnostic Tests
Major Companies Developing or Marketing Molecular Diagnostic Tests
For Genetic Diseases
Italy, Laboratories Performing
DNA Sequencing by Market Segment
Italy, Molecular Diagnostics Market Potential
Laboratory Universe by Market Segment
Italy, Molecular Diagnostic Test Volume Forecast
By Major Application
Italy, Molecular Diagnostic Market Forecast
By Major Application
Italy, Molecular Diagnostics Market
By Major Supplier
Italy Hemostasis Diagnostic Analyzers and Reagent Market for over 40 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentation Review
This comprehensive report contains 402 pages, 35 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Italian coagulation testingView Report
Europe Hemostasis Diagnostic Analyzers and Reagent Market for over 40 Tests: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentation Review
This comprehensive five-country report contains 500 pages, 120 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European coagulationView Report
U.S. Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Molecular Diagnostic Testing, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares by Country and Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies
The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.This new study from contains 430 pages, and is designed to helpView Report
UK Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Molecular Diagnostic Testing, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares by Country and Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Strategies
The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.This new study from contains 408 pages, and is designed to helpView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request