France Hematology and Flow Cytometry Analyzers and Reagents Market, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Test Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities
The new study is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the French hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the French market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
French Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation Technologies, and compares features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging Technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new Technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
2024 France In Vitro Diagnostics Market for 500 Tests: Instrument and Reagent Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Business Environment, Market Structure, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report provides an overview of the French diagnostic testing market.The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.The report includes salesView Report
2024 France Hospital Infectious Disease Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report contains 897 pages and 7 tables.The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.The report presents a comprehensive analysis ofView Report
2020 Competing in the Global Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market: Supplier Shares, Segment Forecasts for Major Assays, Growth Opportunities
This new report contains 700 pages, 250 tables, and provides information not available from any other published source, including: - Specimen forecasts by market segment- Test volume forecasts by assayView Report
This new 775-page seven-country study is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global blood banking market during the next five years, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request