Payments Landscape in France: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
"Payments Landscape in France: Opportunities and Risks to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the French cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, cash, cards, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the countrys competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the French cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the French cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cheques, cash, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the countrys key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the French cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- The European instant payments system, SCT Inst, was introduced in France in July 2018. The new system enables fund transfers up to 15,000 ($17,997.92) in real-time within 10 seconds. BPCE, a major French cooperative banking group (which includes the Banque Populaire and Caisse dEpargne networks), became the very first payment service provider in France to adhere to the new SCT Inst scheme.
- To further push the use of contactless cards, the French central bank increased the contactless card payment limit. Effective from October 2017, card holders can now make contactless payments up to 30 ($36) without the need to enter a PIN. Previously the limit had been set at 20 ($24). The increased limit will further push the use of payment cards for day-to-day low-value transactions. According to the French central bank, over 1.2 billion contactless payments were made in 2017.
- To benefit from the growing preference for alternative payments, banks and payment service providers are launching new payment solutions. For instance, in March 2018 Carrefour, a French retail giant, launched its mobile payment solution Carrefour Pay. The solution enables users to make contactless mobile payments using their NFC-enabled mobile phones. In addition to the 3,000 Carrefour stores in France, the solution can be used at all stores that accept contactless payments. In April 2018 Samsung also launched its mobile payment solution Samsung Pay in France. The solution allows users to make purchases using NFC and magnetic secure transmission technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the French cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the French cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the French cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in France.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the French cards and payments industry.
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Global Mobile PaymentsGlobal Mobile Payments industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile alsoView Report
Banking & Payments Predictions 2020 - Thematic ResearchCompanies that invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Given that soView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Tower Internals Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Tower Internals market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Body Lotion Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Body Lotion market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request