Barclays plc: Fintech Ecosystem
Barclays has collaborated with fintech start-ups, technology partners, and software developers in a mutually beneficial way in order to launch disruptive digital products that transform its traditional business models.
Since 2012, Barclays has launched several banking apps to extend its services into the mobile payments market. In 2013, Barclays launched the first bank-backed fintech accelerator program in partnership with Techstars. Following the success of the program it launched an umbrella program named Rise in 2016.
Barclays has signed partnerships with several technology firms in order to take advantage of their technology and mitigate risks. It also signed a strategic partnership with PayPal to enhance the digital payment experience for their customers.
The new report provides information and insights into Barclays plcs fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of in-house fintech product launches covering technology, application, and key statistics
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, and partnerships
- In May 2015, Barclays launched a 100m start-up investment fund for UK fintechs.
- Since 2013, Barclays has organized over 10 in-house accelerator programs and accelerated more than 140 fintech start-ups.
- Barclays investments are mainly focused on start-ups that leverage cloud computing and analytics technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Barclays plcs fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Barclays plc.
1. Key Facts 2017
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
2019 Financial Services Competitive Intelligence: Barclays PLC Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBarclays Bank of Ghana Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Barclays PLC: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Financial Services Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request