Barclays plc: Fintech Ecosystem
Barclays has collaborated with fintech start-ups, technology partners, and software developers in a mutually beneficial way in order to launch disruptive digital products that transform its traditional business models.
Since 2012, Barclays has launched several banking apps to extend its services into the mobile payments market. In 2013, Barclays launched the first bank-backed fintech accelerator program in partnership with Techstars. Following the success of the program it launched an umbrella program named Rise in 2016.
Barclays has signed partnerships with several technology firms in order to take advantage of their technology and mitigate risks. It also signed a strategic partnership with PayPal to enhance the digital payment experience for their customers.
The new report provides information and insights into Barclays plcs fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of in-house fintech product launches covering technology, application, and key statistics
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, and partnerships
- In May 2015, Barclays launched a 100m start-up investment fund for UK fintechs.
- Since 2013, Barclays has organized over 10 in-house accelerator programs and accelerated more than 140 fintech start-ups.
- Barclays investments are mainly focused on start-ups that leverage cloud computing and analytics technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Barclays plcs fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Barclays plc.
1. Key Facts 2017
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Barclays: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesBarclays is a global financial services provider offering personal and business banking, wholesale and commercial banking, and private and investment banking solutions to individuals, SMEs, corporations,View Report
Investments Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Wealth Management, Securities Brokerages And Stock Exchanges, Investment Banking , Bank, Insurer, Independent , Equities Brokerage, Stock Exchanges, Bonds Brokerage, Derivatives & Commodities Brokerage, Other Stock Brokerage , Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Debt Capital Markets Underwriting, Equity Capital Markets Underwriting, Financial Sponsor/Syndicated Loans Covering: Agricultural Bank of China, Northwestern Mutual, Barclays, JP Morgan, Bank of America
The investment market consists of the fees and commissions from investment management activities earned by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manage investment related activities such as securities underwriting,View Report
Barclays PLC: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Financial Services Industry, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
Barclays PLC: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Financial Services Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request