Insurance Brokers in China
Insurance Brokers in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China insurance brokers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The insurance brokers market is valued in relation to the total brokerage revenue of non-life insurance and reinsurance brokerage firms. All currency conversions have been carried out at constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Chinese insurance brokers sector had total revenues of $896.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The primary insurance segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $776.1m, equivalent to 86.6% of the sectors overall value.
- The Chinese sectors growth was actually driven by the demand-boom of insurance products, also enhanced by the supply of the insurance industry in the country.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance brokers market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance brokers market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance brokers market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China insurance brokers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China insurance brokers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China insurance brokers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China insurance brokers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Chinas insurance brokers market?
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 21
Aon Plc 21
Fanhua Inc 25
Jiang Tai Insurance Broker Co., Ltd. 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List Of Tables
Table 1: China insurance brokers sector value: $ billion, 2013-17
Table 2: China insurance brokers sector category segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 3: China insurance brokers sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2017
Table 4: China insurance brokers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Aon Plc: key facts
Table 6: Aon Plc: key financials ($)
Table 7: Aon Plc: key financial ratios
Table 8: Fanhua Inc: key facts
Table 9: Fanhua Inc: key financials ($)
Table 10: Fanhua Inc: key financials (CNY)
Table 11: Fanhua Inc: key financial ratios
Table 12: Jiang Tai Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.: key facts
Table 13: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 16: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: China exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of Figures
Figure 1: China insurance brokers sector value: $ billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: China insurance brokers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: China insurance brokers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China insurance brokers sector value forecast: $ billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the insurance brokers sector in China, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance brokers sector in China, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance brokers sector in China, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance brokers sector in China, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance brokers sector in China, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance brokers sector in China, 2017
Figure 11: Aon Plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Aon Plc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Fanhua Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Fanhua Inc: assets & liabilities
Protective Insurance Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportProtective Insurance Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportThe Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global MGAs and Insurance Brokers Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The MGAs and Insurance Brokers market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreakView Report
The 2020 U.S. Real Estate Agents & Brokers Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2020View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request