Swiss Re: Fintech Ecosystem
Swiss Res insurtech initiatives include collaborating with technology companies and start-ups to tap into analytics technologies that can help it create virtual workplaces capable of digitalizing information management and risk evaluation processes for the company and its partners.
It has launched various digital platforms to cater to capitalize on untapped opportunities, while easing its insurer partners operational procedures and helping them deliver services through a secure platform.
Swiss Re is actively supporting insurtech start-ups across India and Europe, both by launching independent accelerator programs and by establishing partnerships with other accelerators. Also, it has partnered with various analytics and IoT companies to develop a range of agricultural and typhoon-related insurance products by tracking real-time risks.
The report provides information and insights into Swiss Res fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, and partnerships.
- Swiss Re has made five consortium investments in fintech and insurtech companies, of which over half were made during 2016.
- In March 2018, Swiss Re teamed up with 14 insurance and reinsurance leaders across the world to incorporate a blockchain start-up, Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative (B3i), which will explore the potential of distributed ledger technologies in insurance.
- Launched in 2016 in India, the Swiss Re InsurTech Accelerator program has organized two programs and accelerated 11 start-ups until now.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Swiss Res Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Swiss Re.
1. Key Facts - 2017
2. Fintech Strategy
a) In-house Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Reinsurance Providers Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Property & Casualty Reinsurance Providers, Life & Health Reinsurance Providers Covering: AXA, Swiss Re, Munich Re, Hannover Re, SCOR SE
The reinsurance providers market consists of sales of reinsurance by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that assume all or part of the risk of existing insurance policies originally underwrittenView Report
Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Swiss Insurance IndustryGovernance, Risk and Compliance - The Swiss Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request