Zurich Insurance Group: Fintech Ecosystem
In 2018, Zurich Insurance has launched two initiatives such as Zurich Insurance Mobile Solutions (ZIMS), Innovation Foundry, in order to develop new digital solutions for its customers and to modernize its operations. In addition, Zurich has partnered with various IT service providers - including Accenture, CSC, and DXC Technologies - to create a digital workplace for its employees and build digital infrastructure.
Zurich is actively partnering with accelerator programs across the UK, the US, and Asia Pacific to explore and support innovative start-ups that can help accelerate its digital transformation strategy.
Zurich has partnered with various analytics-based solutions providers, in order to leverage and implement their technology within its legacy systems - with a particular focus on modernizing its property & casualty operations. It has also partnered with diversified technology giants in order to develop digital solutions based on AI, connected devices and IoT, and cloud computing.
The report provides information and insights into Zurich Insurances fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, acquisitions, and partnerships.
- In 2018, Zurich is actively making equity investments in fintech and insurtech companies, with a focus on consortium investment rounds.
- In 2017, Zurich acquired two companies in order to enhance its connected car and travel insurance capabilities globally.
- As of August 2018, Zurich Insurance has empowered more than 200 start-ups through its partnered accelerator programs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Zurich Insurances Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Zurich Insurance.
1. Key Facts - FY 2017
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor, Partner, and Acquisitions Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Privatbank IHAG Zurich AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPrivatbank IHAG Zurich AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportZurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Zurich Insurance GroupEnterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Zurich Insurance Group provides insight into Zurich Insurance Groups fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, itsView Report
2019 Insurance Industry Competitive Intelligence: Zurich Insurance Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request