American Express: Fintech Ecosystem
American Express has established an investment arm and a tech lab to explore and support early stage start-ups and young talent with disruptive digital payment ideas. American Express focus is on commerce and payment technologies in order to expand its portfolio of solutions.
American Express has also participated in multiple consortium investments to enhance its security capabilities and the services offered to its customers. American Express also made several acquisitions to strengthen its portfolio of security solutions offered to corporate customers, and to offer advanced concierge services to its card holders.
American Express has developed various payment and authentication solutions leveraging biometrics, QR codes, and machine learning technologies. It is also making plays in analytics to help its customers access advanced lending and insurance services.
The report provides information and insights into American Expresss fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, and in-house launches.
- Since 2011, the company has made 53 fintech investments, of which consortium investments accounted for around 90%.
- Since 2016, American Express launched two chatbots built on artificial intelligence and voice-driven capabilities.
- American Express, in partnership with FinTech Innovation Lab, has participated in seven accelerator programs and has mentored more than 35 fintech companies, since 2011.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into American Expresss fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments, acquisitions, and partnership strategies of American Express.
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
a) Investment Division
a) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor, Partner, & Acquirer Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Cards & Payments Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Cards, Payments Covering: American Express Company, Visa, Bank of America, PayPal, Mastercard
The cards and payments market consists of sales of cards and payments services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that engage in storing, processing and transmitting payment card data.View Report
Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGrupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation to theView Report
American Express: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Credit Services Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request