Aviva Poland - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Aviva Poland - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Aviva Poland, a part of Aviva Plc, is a provider of insurance solutions. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products catering to the requirements of its clientele comprising both individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes annuities, unit-linked life policies, business interruption insurance, single premium savings and health insurance, group life insurance, and employee pension programmes, and fire insurance. It also offers motor insurance, public liability insurance, commercial health insurance, home insurance, and accident and travel insurance. The company sells these products through tied agents, direct sales force. tied agents and sales branches. Aviva Poland is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The company reported gross written premium of GBP616 million for the fiscal year 2018 (FY2018), representing an increase of 3.7% over that in FY2017. Its net earned premium was GBP611 million in FY2018, an increase of 4.2% over that in FY2017.
- Detailed information on Aviva Poland required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Aviva Poland in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Aviva Poland including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Aviva Polands mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Aviva Poland, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Aviva Poland and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Aviva Poland as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Aviva Polands business structure, strategy and prospects.
Aviva Poland: Company Overview
Aviva Poland: Overview and Key Facts
Aviva Poland: Overview
Aviva Poland: Key Facts
Aviva Poland: Key Employees
Aviva Poland: Key Employee Biographies
Aviva Poland: Major Products and Services
Aviva Poland: Company History
Aviva Poland: Key Competitors
Aviva Poland: Company Analysis
Aviva Poland: Business Description
Aviva Poland: SWOT Analysis
Aviva Poland: SWOT Overview
Aviva Poland: Strengths
Aviva Poland: Weaknesses
Aviva Poland: Opportunities
Aviva Poland: Threats
Aviva Poland: Recent Developments
Aviva Poland: News and Events Summary
Aviva Poland: Business Expansion
Aviva Poland: Business Reorganization
Aviva Poland: Corporate Governance
Aviva Poland: Red Flags/Distress Signals
Aviva Poland: Red Flags/DistressSignals
Aviva Poland: Regulatory and Legal Events
Aviva Poland: Strategy and Operations
List Of Tables
Table 1: Aviva Poland: Key Facts
Table 2: Aviva Poland: Key Employees
Table 3: Aviva Poland: Company History
Table 4: Aviva Poland: Key Competitors
Table 5: Aviva Poland: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Aviva Poland: Business Expansion
Table 7: Aviva Poland: Business Reorganization
Table 8: Aviva Poland: Corporate Governance
Table 9: Aviva Poland: Red Flags/Distress Signals
Table 10: Aviva Poland: Red Flags/DistressSignals
Table 11: Aviva Poland: Regulatory and Legal Events
Table 12: Aviva Poland: Strategy and Operations
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: AvivaThis report provides insight into Avivas fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its majorView Report
Insurance Company Profile: AvivaThis profile of Aviva provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth, its focus on digitization,View Report
Poland - Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2019 Poland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-19 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-dateView Report
Construction in Poland - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023The Polish construction industry regained growth momentum in 2018, with output expanding by 17.0% in real terms - up from 6.5%View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request