Banco Santander: Fintech Ecosystem
Santander is accelerating its digital transformation strategy through dedicated teams that develop in-house technology solutions and support young entrepreneurs. Santander also has a Digital Strategic Partnerships team, whose main focus lies in developing and managing partnerships with technology platforms and fintech companies.
Santander, with its invest and partner model, has been focusing on commerce & payments and artificial intelligence technologies, to help start-ups in developing digital solutions and enhancing the banking experience for customers. Since 2014, Santander has launched various digital solutions offering payment and investment services.
Santander has been actively organizing accelerator programs through Santander Explorer (previously YUZZ) and Radar Santander, to support both young entrepreneurs and scale-ups in the fintech space. Santander had also partnered with various fintech companies to integrate their technologies and enhance its in-house operations, as well as to launch new digital payment solutions.
The report provides information and insights into Santanders fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, and in-house launches.
- Santander created around $60m worth funds to invest in entrepreneurship programs, in order to surface disruptive projects with social impact.
- Since 2015 Santander has participated in 16 consortium investments, 25% of which focused on analytics.
- In July 2014, Santander launched InnoVentures, the $200m venture capital funding arm to invest in early-stage fintech start-ups.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Santanders fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Santander.
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Banco Santander - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesBanco Santander is a provider of retail banking, commercial banking, private banking, and wealth management solutions. It offers deposits, consumer finance, mortgage, insurance, savingsView Report
Banco de Bogota SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBanco de Bogota SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Banco Santander: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Financial Services Industry, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
Banco Santander: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Financial Services Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request