Insurance in the Gig Economy
"Insurance in the Gig Economy", report provides an in-depth analysis of the potential opportunities the gig economy can provide, both from a UK and an international perspective. The topics discussed include the potential size of the UK gig economy insurance market, the fundamental aspects of developing products tailored for the gig economy, and what events might impact the gig economy in the future and what will this mean for insurers.
The insurance market for gig economy workers remains relatively untapped. It is not dominated by any single provider, and is instead populated with numerous start-ups offering flexible insurance whereby the policy holder only pays for the hours cover is required. Therefore there is considerable growth potential should an established insurer enter the market and leverage both their reputation and economies of scale. However, regulation will undoubtedly influence the gig economy - and with it the insurance products workers require. This means providers must be agile in order to respond to new developments.
- Currently the gig economy is a relatively underserved market with considerable potential to grow, particularly given the increase in the number of individuals working in this sector.
- The market is predominantly serviced by insurtechs that have sought to establish themselves as key providers, yet with the market in its infancy larger insurers could enter as the market grows.
- The gig economy is not only a new potential insurance market for insurers to develop products for. It could also be used to benefit insurers in other ways, such as streamlining the claims process.
Reasons to buy
- Discover the potential of a market that is currently underserved, but if employment trends continue could be set to grow.
- Identify what elements a gig economy insurance product needs to be successful, as well as what products are currently being offered to gig workers in the UK and overseas.
The gig economy
The UK gig economy
Insurance in the UK gig economy
Implications on the insurance market
Factors influencing the gig market
Based on the Microinsurance industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates the definition, types, applications and major players of Microinsurance market in details. Deep analysis about market status (2014-2019), enterprise competitionView Report
Based on the SME Insurance industrial chain, this report mainly elaborates the definition, types, applications and major players of SME Insurance market in details. Deep analysis about market status (2014-2019),View Report
Gas turbine is a type of engine which is used is many industries and in wide range. Trains, aircrafts, ships, etc. are some of the applications of gas turbine. DueView Report
2019-2023 Drugs of Abuse Testing Market: Emerging Opportunities in the US, Europe, Japan--Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Test Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts
Complete report $8,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $5,500.This new 318-page report contains 68 tables and provides analysis of the global drug of abuse testing market, including emergingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request