Insurance in the Gig Economy
"Insurance in the Gig Economy", report provides an in-depth analysis of the potential opportunities the gig economy can provide, both from a UK and an international perspective. The topics discussed include the potential size of the UK gig economy insurance market, the fundamental aspects of developing products tailored for the gig economy, and what events might impact the gig economy in the future and what will this mean for insurers.
The insurance market for gig economy workers remains relatively untapped. It is not dominated by any single provider, and is instead populated with numerous start-ups offering flexible insurance whereby the policy holder only pays for the hours cover is required. Therefore there is considerable growth potential should an established insurer enter the market and leverage both their reputation and economies of scale. However, regulation will undoubtedly influence the gig economy - and with it the insurance products workers require. This means providers must be agile in order to respond to new developments.
- Currently the gig economy is a relatively underserved market with considerable potential to grow, particularly given the increase in the number of individuals working in this sector.
- The market is predominantly serviced by insurtechs that have sought to establish themselves as key providers, yet with the market in its infancy larger insurers could enter as the market grows.
- The gig economy is not only a new potential insurance market for insurers to develop products for. It could also be used to benefit insurers in other ways, such as streamlining the claims process.
Reasons to buy
- Discover the potential of a market that is currently underserved, but if employment trends continue could be set to grow.
- Identify what elements a gig economy insurance product needs to be successful, as well as what products are currently being offered to gig workers in the UK and overseas.
The gig economy
The UK gig economy
Insurance in the UK gig economy
Implications on the insurance market
Factors influencing the gig market
Term Life Insurance Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030 reportCompany provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global term lifeView Report
Global Motor Insurance Market 2020 - Thematic Research Global Motor Insurance Market 2020 - Thematic Research report provides a detailed outlook of the global motor insurance industry.This report provides in-depthView Report
Construction in the United States (US) - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024It expects the US construction industry to contract by 6.5% in real terms in 2020, and 2.0% inView Report
Nicaragua Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance Nicaraguan Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Nicaragua.ItView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request