The Challenges Driving the Digital Transformation of Insurance
"The Challenges Driving the Digital Transformation of Insurance", report takes a look at the forces driving new and innovative approaches to providing excellent customer experiences within insurance. The reports identifies the ways in which consumers have changed and how customer servicing needs to be viewed in a different light, before focusing on particular new developments and innovative propositions that display approaches key to providers future survival.
The momentum of change and technological innovation within insurance has exploded in the last few years, evidenced by increasing levels of investment in insurtech both globally and within the UK. There are some very real existing and emerging challenges in the market that need to be resolved which, at their very core, require a rethinking of what insurance looks like. Only in understanding these driving forces can we start to effectively frame the solutions needed to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- In a world of instant and mass connectivity, enabled by technology, knowledge has been democratized. In this new reality, if you dont provide excellence as a service youll be found out very quickly.
- Delivering customer delight primarily comes down to satisfying two needs: responsiveness and communication.
- Trust is already the most critical currency insurers must trade on - it is truly foundational.
- The conversation will be moving from one in which an insurer offers the traditional product of risk transfer to one in which it will provide risk management products and a broader wrap-around complement of services.
Reasons to buy
- Strengthen your understanding of where insurtech and digital solutions are taking the insurance industry, and the steps providers should be taking to keep up.
- Benchmark and consider your approach to customer servicing against a view of how consumer demands are shifting.
- Pick up on key new approaches being taken in the industry and fresh players using different business models, for consideration in your partnership and competitor strategies.
A New Form of Customer
Trust as a Critical Currency
The Countdown to Preventative Solutions
Global Trade management Market Size study, by Verticals (Government and Public, Transportation & Logistics, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Consumer Goods & Retail, Others), by Organization Size (Small Enterprises, Mid-Size Enterprises) by Deployment Type (Cloud-On Premises), Components (Solutions, Services) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025.
The Trade management market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecasted period of 2018-2025 with a estimated revenue of 1050 million by the end ofView Report
The Insurance Industry in Armenia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 The Insurance Industry in Armenia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 , report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, driversView Report
Urban Infrastructure: Exploring the challenges and opportunities of traditional and digital infrastructure in cities across the globe
Urban Infrastructure: Exploring the challenges and opportunities of traditional and digital infrastructure in cities across the globe Urban Infrastructure is an analytical report that provides insight into the effects of infrastructureView Report
This global briefing discusses the most important trends impacting global corporate strategies in consumer foodservice. Across the globe, consumer expectations for chained foodservice are changing, especially in the fastest growingView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request