Payment Company Profile: WePay
WePay is a US-based online payment service provider that enables e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, and crowdfunding platforms to accept payments for products and services offered through their websites or mobile apps.
Founded in the US in 2008, it was expanded to Canada in 2015 and to the UK in 2016. It is now part of JP Morgan Chase following its acquisition by the latter in October 2017. WePay serves millions of businesses globally, including online merchants, marketplaces, and platforms. Prominent brands that support WePay include BigCommerce, Constant Contact, and GoFundMe.
The solution enables clients to accept a wide range of web-based payments through bank accounts, payment cards from major scheme providers including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, as well as Apple Pay. In addition to payment processing, WePay aids online marketplaces in the onboarding of individual merchants, and managing payouts between several sellers.
In addition to online payments, the solution enables merchants to accept in-store payments via mobile point of sale (mPOS) terminals. The solution offers in-store payments in collaboration with POS provider ROAM, which is part of Ingenico Group. The mPOS solution enables merchants to accept chip-based, magnetic strip, and manually keyed payments.
The report provides information and insights into payment company profile WePay including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The companys important events and milestones.
- WePay offers an integrated payment solution designed for e-commerce platforms/marketplaces and crowdfunding websites.
- WePay offers mPOS terminals to merchants in collaboration with ROAM, enabling merchants to accept in-store payments.
- In December 2017, JPMorgan Chase completed the acquisition of WePay.
- In October 2018, WePay announced a relocation of its headquarter to Palo Alto, California.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into WePays business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
WePay Integration Process
Products & Services
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global E-commerce Payment Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
E-Commerce Payment refers to the use of secure electronic means between consumers, merchants and financial institutions to securely transfer payment information to banks or corresponding processing agencies through information networksView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Financial Cards and Payments Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Payment cards are part of a payment system issued by financial institutions, such as a bank, to a customer that enables its owner (the cardholder) to access the funds inView Report
Payment Company Profile: Adyen market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request