Cybersecurity in Insurance - Thematic Research
Cybersecurity in Insurance - Thematic Research
By 2021 the global cybersecurity market is expected to be worth $1bn, up from $765m in 2017 according to It. However, the key issue is that insurance companies need “better” rather than “more” security.
In this report, we look at the 12 most important cybersecurity technologies and conclude that the most important ones in terms of driving the cybersecurity industry’s revenues over the next two years are network security appliances, cloud security, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Our research indicates the winners in these high-growth cyber technology cycles over the next two years will be -
- Unified threat management: Check Point Software, Cisco, Fortinet, IBM, Palo Alto Networks, SecureWorks, Sophos, and Symantec.
- Cloud security: Barracuda Networks, Fortinet, Imperva, Micro Focus, Qualys, and Sophos.
- AI: IBM, Microsoft, Alphabet, Splunk, and Palantir.
- Insurance leaders: AIG, Allianz, Zurich, Swiss Re, Munich Re, Aviva, AXA, and Swiss Re.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem -
- It has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, its thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, it tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in its “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Changing nature of cyber threats 5
Evolution of cybersecurity technologies 6
Industry growth drivers 8
Corporate governance trends 9
Cybersecurity trends in insurance 10
Cyber insurance market development 11
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 12
Market size and growth forecasts 18
VALUE CHAIN 24
Network security 24
Unified threat management 25
Artificial Intelligence 25
Deception-based cyber defenses (subset of AI) 26
Behavioral analytics (subset of AI) 26
Endpoint security 28
Mobile security (subset of endpoint security) 28
Identity and access management 29
Data security 30
Application security 30
Email security 31
Cloud security 32
Managed security services 32
Post-breach consultancy services 33
COMPANIES SECTION 34
Public companies 34
Private companies 38
Insurance companies 40
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 42
The NIST framework 42
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 47
Cybersecurity in Power - Thematic ResearchCybersecurity has been a major concern area for utilities for decades, due to roles played by them as operators of critical infrastructure systems and providersView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Cybersecurity Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Cybersecurity refers to a set of techniques used to protect the integrity of networks, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access.The Cybersecurity market revenue was xx.xx Million USDView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Insurance 2020Most survey respondents from the insurance sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.According to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request