HSBC Group: FinTech Ecosystem
HSBC has created its own in-house innovation team and investment divisions, in addition to initiatives with Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) in Hong Kong and Kyriba in Singapore for launching innovation labs. These labs focus on fintech solutions including AI, biometrics, big data analytics, blockchain, cybersecurity, and internet finance.
HSBC invests in start-ups that offer secure platforms for businesses and corporates to communicate internally and with customers. Since 2016, HSBC has launched various mobile banking apps helping customers securely transact and manage their daily banking and trading activities.
HSBC organized and supported accelerator programs across Asia Pacific and the Americas. HSBC has also partnered with various organizations for events relating to the development and implementation of tech solutions in financial solutions.
The report provides information and insights into HSBCs Fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its Fintech strategies
- Overview of Fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs.
- HSBC created a $200m fund in 2014 to invest in prominent fintech start-ups in order to improve its technology.
- Since 2013 HSBC has participated in 14 accelerator programs and supported over 170 start-ups.
- Since inception, the venture capital arm of HSBC -Strategic Innovation Investments (SII) has participated in six co-investments and in two consortium investments.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into HSBCs Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of HSBC.
1. Key Facts
a) Product Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
d) Industry Engagement
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
5. Key People
HSBC: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2019Headquartered in London, HSBC Holdings is a global universal bank. HSBC Private Bank is a brand used by its Global Private Banking division,View Report
Zurich Insurance Group: Fintech EcosystemIn 2018, Zurich Insurance has launched two initiatives such as Zurich Insurance Mobile Solutions (ZIMS), Innovation Foundry, in order to develop new digital solutions for itsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request