City Holding Company (CHCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
City Holding Company (CHC) is a financial holding company. It operates through its wholly-owned subsidiaries and offers banking, trust and investment management, and other financial solutions. Its product offerings include loans and mortgages, accounts, deposits, and cards. CHCs service portfolio includes wide range of wealth management solutions and other supportive services for commercial banking such as deposits services, cash management, lock box, and treasury management. The company operated through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals and caters to retail, commercial, and high net worth individuals. It primarily operates in Southeastern Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Virginia. CHC is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, the US.
City Holding Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2018: City Holding Company Elects Diane Strong-Treister to Board of Directors
Jan 24,2018: City Holding Company Announces 2017 Annual Earnings
Jul 25,2017: City Holding Company announces Q2 2016 financial results
Jan 19,2017: City Holding Company Q4 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
City Holding Company - Key Facts 5
City Holding Company - Key Employees 6
City Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies 7
City Holding Company - Major Products and Services 8
City Holding Company - History 9
City Holding Company - Company Statement 10
City Holding Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
City Holding Company - Business Description 14
City Holding Company - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
City Holding Company - Strengths 15
City Holding Company - Weaknesses 16
City Holding Company - Opportunities 17
City Holding Company - Threats 18
City Holding Company - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 26
Feb 01, 2018: City Holding Company Elects Diane Strong-Treister to Board of Directors 26
Jan 24, 2018: City Holding Company Announces 2017 Annual Earnings 27
Jul 25, 2017: City Holding Company announces Q2 2016 financial results 30
Jan 19, 2017: City Holding Company Q4 net income increases 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of TablesList of Tables
City Holding Company, Key Facts 5
City Holding Company, Key Employees 6
City Holding Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
City Holding Company, Major Products and Services 8
City Holding Company, History 9
City Holding Company, Other Locations 12
City Holding Company, Subsidiaries 12
City Holding Company, Key Competitors 19
City Holding Company, Ratios based on current share price 20
City Holding Company, Annual Ratios 21
City Holding Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
City Holding Company, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of FiguresList of Figures
City Holding Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
City Holding Company, Ratio Charts 25
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Capacity Management Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Capacity management empowers organizations to plan their resources efficiently. Analyzing resources is essential to meet organizational requirements which helps to plan, implement, and maintain maximum throughput. The primary focus ofView Report
India Two Wheeler Loan Market, By Type (New Two Wheeler & Used Two Wheeler), By Source (Bank and Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC)), By Percentage of Amount Sanctioned (Up to 25%; 26-50%; 51-75%; & Above 75%), By Type of City (Tier 1; Tier 2; Tier 3; and Tier 4), By Tenure (Less than 3 year and 3-5 Year), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
India Two Wheeler Loan Market, By Type (New Two Wheeler & Used Two Wheeler), By Source (Bank and Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC)), By Percentage of Amount Sanctioned (Up to 25%; 26-50%; 51-75%; & Above 75%), By Type of City (Tier 1; Tier 2; Tier 3; and Tier 4), By Tenure (Less than 3 year and 3-5 Year), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2950View Report
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request