PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - Colombia
The province of Bogota, Valle Del Cauca, and Antioquia Region are among the best performing regions in Colombia. They contribute 21.3% to the GDP and comprise 39.4% of the Colombias population in 2017. Colombia ranked 58th out of 160 nations in the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI) in 2018.
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 22.9% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (21.8%) and other services (18.5%). In nominal terms, the three sectors grew by 6.8%, 9.8% and 8.2%, respectively in 2018, as per The estimates.
COLCAP index over the last one year exhibits a declining trend. As of January 23, 2019, COLCAP index stood at 1,406.5, compared to 1,570.3 on January 23rd, 2018.
- In November 2018, Ivn Duque, the President of Colombia announced that an agreement was reached with CDPQ (Caisse de dpt et placement du Qubec) through FDN (the National Development Bank) for more than US$1 bn for infrastructure works.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Colombias Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Western Europe and the World Average
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Colombia Stock Exchange (COLCAP)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Inflows in Colombia (2014-2017) and FDI Stock in Colombia (2014-2017)
Exhibit 7: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 8: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 9: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2017)
Exhibit 10: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 11: Current Account Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 12: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2014-2017)
Exhibit 13: Mineral Fuels, Mineral Oils and Products of their Distillation, % of World Total (2017)
Exhibit 14: Interest Rates (January 2012 - September 2018)
Exhibit 15: Exchange Rate (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 16: Public Finance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 17: General Government Debt (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 18: Employment/Unemployment (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 19: Average Annual Wages (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 20: Labour Cost Index (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 21: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (2000, 2010, 2020)
Exhibit 22: Age-group Share of Total Population (2000, 2010, 2020)
Exhibit 23: Gender Split (2000, 2010, 2020)
Exhibit 24: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile and Broadband Penetration Rate (2017)
Exhibit 25: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population (2018)
Exhibit 26: High-technology Exports (% of Manufactured Exports) (2017)
Exhibit 27: Doing Business in Colombia (2019)
Exhibit 28: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2018
Exhibit 29: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
Poland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.09% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.95%) and financialView Report
Israel PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 32.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilitiesView Report
Sweden PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportServices sector contributed 73.3% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by industry (25.5%) and agriculture (1.2%) sectors. These sectors are forecasted to sufferView Report
Malaysia PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportAccording It, mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 35.0% to the countrys gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.5%) andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request