Insurance Company Profile: Aegon
"Insurance Company Profile: Aegon", provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, its performance in the UK, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Aegon provides life insurance, pensions, and asset management products. It serves over 26 million customers in more than 20 countries and employs over 29,000 staff globally. This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers its activities around insurtech.
Key Questions Answered
- What are AEGONs brands within the group?
- What are AEGONs strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Aegon offers retirement, workplace savings, and protection products in the UK.
- Aegon is in the midst of shifting its business from a product-based model to a digitally-enabled, customer-driven model.
- It aims to develop long-term customer relationships by offering guidance and advice and identifying financial security needs at every stage of customers lives.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about AEGONs organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its strategy and the move to adopt digitization
- Understand the groups advertising strategy.
What Does Aegon Do Today?
UK Product Overview
Sustainability in Insurance - Thematic ResearchSustainability is a key issue in the insurance sector both for its image and its future profitability. Insurance is one of the leading industries inView Report
The Grenadian Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance The Grenadian Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory frameworkView Report
China Life Insurance Company: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Life Insurance Providers Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Type: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Variable Life Insurance, Equity Indexed Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, Other Life Insurance 2) By Application: Agency, Brokers, Bancassurance, Digital & Direct Channels Covering: Munich Re, AXA, Generali, Allianz, China Life Insurance Company Limited
Life Insurance Providers Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global life insuranceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request