Kuwait Finance House (KFIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) is an Islamic financial institution that provides a wide range of banking, treasury, and investment solutions. Its banking portfolio covers commodity and real estate murabaha finance, local leasing, wakala and istisnaa facilities. The treasury solutions include liquidity management, murabaha investments, exchange of deposits with banks and financial institutions and international banking relationships. The company manages direct equity and real estate investments, investments in subsidiaries and associates, and provides international leasing. It has operations in Kuwait, Bahrain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Turkey, Malaysia, and Australia. KFH is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Finance House Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2017: KFH wins Best Consumer Digital Bank in the Middle East 2017
Nov 23,2016: KFH wins Best SME Customer Service award from Banker Middle East magazine
Nov 01,2016: Kuwait Finance Q3 profit increases
Sep 26,2016: Global Finance: KFH is the Safest Islamic Financial Institution in Kuwait and Region
Aug 29,2016: KFH Malaysia appoints David Power as its CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kuwait Finance House - Key Facts 5
Kuwait Finance House - Key Employees 6
Kuwait Finance House - Key Employee Biographies 7
Kuwait Finance House - Major Products and Services 10
Kuwait Finance House - History 12
Kuwait Finance House - Company Statement 16
Kuwait Finance House - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Kuwait Finance House - Business Description 20
Kuwait Finance House - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Kuwait Finance House - Strengths 21
Kuwait Finance House - Weaknesses 22
Kuwait Finance House - Opportunities 23
Kuwait Finance House - Threats 24
Kuwait Finance House - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Nov 01, 2016: Kuwait Finance Q3 profit increases 32
Apr 28, 2016: KNPC To Receive $3.98bn Loan From Local Banks 33
Mar 30, 2016: nogaholding Signs $570m Loan Agreement For Energy Projects 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of TablesList of Tables
Kuwait Finance House, Key Facts 5
Kuwait Finance House, Key Employees 6
Kuwait Finance House, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kuwait Finance House, Major Products and Services 10
Kuwait Finance House, History 12
Kuwait Finance House, Other Locations 18
Kuwait Finance House, Subsidiaries 18
Kuwait Finance House, Key Competitors 25
Kuwait Finance House, Ratios based on current share price 26
Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios 27
Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Kuwait Finance House, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Kuwait Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 Kuwait Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Kuwaits cardsView Report
Kuwait Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022Kuwait Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti insurance industry.KuwaitView Report
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Kuwait Finance House Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Kuwait Finance House Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Kuwait Finance House. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request