PESTLE Insights: Thailand - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 32.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (22.2%) and financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (13.6%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 5.2%, 5.7% and 5.1% respectively in 2019 in nominal terms.
Bangkok accounted for 32.5% of Thailands gross domestic product and 12.9% of its population in 2016.
Majority of inward FDI stock in Thailand was towards the manufacturing sector in Q2 2019
- As per the Logistics Performance Index 2018, Thailands rank improved significantly as it moved up to the 32nd position out of the total 160 nations, from 45th position in 2016.
- The overall SET index exhibits a downward trend over the last year. As of November 27, 2019, the SET index stood at 1,607.3, compared to 1,634.3 on November 27, 2018
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Thailands Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Asia Pacific and the World Average
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Stock Exchange of Thailand - SET Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 6: Inward FDI Position (2014Q1-2019Q2) and FDI Position by Industry (Q32018-Q22019)
Exhibit 7: Foreign Investment By Region (Q32018-Q22019) and Share Of Foreign Investment By Investing Countries (Q22019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2018)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2015-2018
Exhibit 14: Nuclear reactors, boilers and machinery, % share in world exports, 2018
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (October 2012-November 2019)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995,2005,2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (2005,2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995,2005,2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2018
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population, 2018
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of Manufactured Exports) (2018)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Thailand 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2018
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2012-2017)
Poland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.09% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.95%) and financialView Report
Israel PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 32.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilitiesView Report
Sweden PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportServices sector contributed 73.3% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by industry (25.5%) and agriculture (1.2%) sectors. These sectors are forecasted to sufferView Report
Malaysia PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportAccording It, mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 35.0% to the countrys gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.5%) andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request