GL Ltd (B16) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GL Ltd (GL), formerly GuocoLeisure Ltd, a subsidiary of Guoco Group Ltd, is an investment holding company that offers investment services. The company invests in hotel management and operations, gaming, oil and gas, property development, and other areas in the leisure industry. It manages and operates hotels in the UK and Malaysia. GL also provides services to the gaming industry in the UK. The company produces oil and gas in the Bass Strait, Australia. Its business activity also includes treasury operations and management. The company has operations in Singapore, New Zealand, and the UK. GL is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GL Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GL Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
GL Ltd - Key Information
GL Ltd - Overview
GL Ltd - Key Employees
GL Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
GL Ltd - Key Operational Heads
GL Ltd - Major Products and Services
GL Ltd - History
GL Ltd - Company Statement
GL Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GL Ltd - Business Description
GL Ltd - Corporate Strategy
GL Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GL Ltd - Strengths
GL Ltd - Weaknesses
GL Ltd - Opportunities
GL Ltd - Threats
GL Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GL Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
GL Ltd, Key Information
GL Ltd, Key Ratios
GL Ltd, Share Data
GL Ltd, Major Products and Services
GL Ltd, History
GL Ltd, Key Employees
GL Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GL Ltd, Key Operational Heads
GL Ltd, Other Locations
GL Ltd, Subsidiaries
GL Ltd, Key Competitors
GL Ltd, SWOT Analysis
GL Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GL Ltd, Annual Ratios
GL Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
GL Ltd, Performance Chart
GL Ltd, Ratio Charts
Global Payments: Competitor ProfileGlobal Payments is a global merchant acquiring and payment processing company that connects merchants directly to all major and local card schemes and alternative payment methods throughView Report
Investments Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Wealth Management, Securities Brokerages And Stock Exchanges, Investment Banking , Bank, Insurer, Independent , Equities Brokerage, Stock Exchanges, Bonds Brokerage, Derivatives & Commodities Brokerage, Other Stock Brokerage , Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory, Debt Capital Markets Underwriting, Equity Capital Markets Underwriting, Financial Sponsor/Syndicated Loans Covering: Agricultural Bank of China, Northwestern Mutual, Barclays, JP Morgan, Bank of America
The investment market consists of the fees and commissions from investment management activities earned by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manage investment related activities such as securities underwriting,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request