PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - India
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 21.0% to the GVA in 2018, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (20.5%), and agriculture (15.4%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 11.6%, 11.9% and 10.7%, respectively, in 2019.
Emerging cities such as Bangalore and Hyderabad are new drivers of economic growth while accounting for lower shares of population than old metro-cities.
Mauritius, Singapore and the Netherlands were the largest sources of FDI inflow to India during April 2018 - March 2019
- As per the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), Indias transport and logistic infrastructure rank declined over the last two years, from 35th in 2016 to 44th (out of 160 countries) in 2018.
- In August 2019, the prime minister announced that the government plans to invest US$14.3bn into developing infrastructure in India over the next five years.
- The performance of the Indian stock market has been poor for the past year due to rising geo-political tensions (US China trade war, Kashmir issue) and poor economic growth. The BSE SENSEX declined from 37,994.5 on August 9, 2018, to 37,521.3 on August 9, 2019.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
Poland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.09% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.95%) and financialView Report
Israel PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 32.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilitiesView Report
Sweden PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportServices sector contributed 73.3% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by industry (25.5%) and agriculture (1.2%) sectors. These sectors are forecasted to sufferView Report
Malaysia PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook ReportAccording It, mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 35.0% to the countrys gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.5%) andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request