Everest Re Group, Ltd. (RE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (Everest Re), formerly Everest Reinsurance Group, Ltd., is an insurance and reinsurance provider. The company offers a range of property and casualty reinsurance and insurance products and related services. It offers insurance coverages such as casualty, energy casualty, personal auto, environmental and financial lines. It also provides accident and health, marine, aviation, and surety reinsurance through brokers and directly with ceding companies, and underwrites insurance through general agent relationships and surplus lines brokers. The company provides its products and services to insurance companies across the world through its presence in the US, Bermuda, Canada, London, Europe, Asia, Latin America, South America, Africa and the Middle East. Everest is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
The company reported gross written premium of US$6,033.9 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), compared to US$5,891.7 million representing an increase of 2.4% over FY2015. Its net written premium was US$ 5,270.9 million in FY2016, an increase of 1.7% over FY2015.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2018: Everest adds US property VP from Zurich Insurance
Feb 08,2018: Everest Insurance Hires Aspena Sanders to Lead Europe Credit and Political Risk Business
Feb 06,2018: Everest Re Group Reports Record Quarter Net Income Earnings Per Share of $13.85; Full Year Return on Equity of 6%
Jan 05,2018: Everest Re Group hires Jonathan Zaffino as president and CEO of Everest insurance division
Oct 30,2017: Everest Re Group reports third quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - History 9
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Business Description 17
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Strengths 18
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Threats 21
Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Feb 06, 2018: Everest Re Group Reports Record Quarter Net Income Earnings Per Share of $13.85; Full Year Return on Equity of 6% 29
Oct 30, 2017: Everest Re Group reports third quarter 2017 results 30
Oct 06, 2017: Mike Harnett joins Everest Insurance as deputy chief underwriting officer 31
Sep 12, 2017: Everest Re Group appoints Jonathan Zaffino to position of executive vice president 32
Sep 05, 2017: Everest Insurance hires Debbie Weiser to lead excess casualty 33
Jul 25, 2017: Everest Re Group reports Q2 2017 financial results 34
Apr 24, 2017: Everest Re Group reports first quarter 2017 results 35
Apr 10, 2017: Everest Insurance launches Life Sciences practice 36
Feb 06, 2017: Everest Re Group reports fourth quarter 2016 results 37
Section 5 Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of TablesList of Tables
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Key Facts 5
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Key Employees 6
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Everest Re Group, Ltd., History 9
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Other Locations 14
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Everest Re Group, Ltd., Ratio Charts 28
Everest Re Group Ltd (RE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Everest Re Group, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Everest Re Group, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Everest Re Group, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Real Estate Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Real Estate Rental, Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Residential Buildings And Dwellings Rental Services, Non-Residential Buildings Rental Services, Mini warehouses And Self-Storage Units Rental Services, Other Rental Services , Residential Buildings And Dwellings Brokers, Non-Residential Buildings Brokers, Mini warehouses And Self-Storage Units Brokers, Other Brokers Covering: CBRE Group, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc, New World Development Company Limited, Colliers International, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
The real estate industrys market consists of the sales of real estate services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that rent, lease and allow the use of buildings and/orView Report
Facilities Support Services Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Maintenance Services, Security & Guard Services, Reception Services, Other Facilities Support Services Covering: Sodexo, Compass Group, ISS A/S, CBRE Group, Aramark
The facilities support services market consists of the sales of facilities support services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide operating staff to perform aView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request