RMB Holdings Ltd. (RMH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RMB Holdings Ltd. (RMH) is an investment holding company that has interest in FirstRand Group, a South African banking group. The FirstRand Group consists of portfolio of leading financial services franchises, namely, First National Bank, a retail and commercial bank; Rand Merchant Bank, a corporate and investment bank; WesBank, an installment finance business; and Ashburton Investments, an investment management business. The company also invests in property sector. Its investments include Atterbury, a commercial, retail and industrial property developer across Africa and Europe; and Propertuity, an urban renewal business. The company principally operates in South Africa, Namibia, Mauritius, and Ireland. RMH is headquartered in Sandton, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Key Facts
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services
RMB Holdings Ltd. - History
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Business Description
Business Segment: FirstRand
Business Segment: RMH Property
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: South Africa
Geographical Segment: The UK
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
RMB Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Strengths
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Threats
RMB Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
RMB Holdings Ltd., Key Facts
RMB Holdings Ltd., Key Employees
RMB Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
RMB Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services
RMB Holdings Ltd., History
RMB Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries
RMB Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors
RMB Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
RMB Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios
RMB Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
RMB Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
RMB Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
RMB Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts
RMB Holdings Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
RMB Holdings Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on RMB Holdings Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
RMB Holdings Ltd. (RMH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Phoenix Holdings Ltd. report is a source of extensive company data and information. The report helps you understand the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings etcView Report
Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRandall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request