The Carlyle Group L.P (CG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Carlyle Group L.P. (Carlyle) is a global alternative asset management firm. The group advises specialized investment funds and other investment vehicles that invest across various industries, geographies, asset classes and investment strategies. Carlyle has expertise in industries including aerospace, defense and government services, consumer and retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology and business services, telecommunications and media and transportation. The group has operations across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. Carlyle is headquartered in Washington, DC, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
The Carlyle Group L.P - Key Facts 5
The Carlyle Group L.P - Key Employees 6
The Carlyle Group L.P - Key Employee Biographies 8
The Carlyle Group L.P - Major Products and Services 10
The Carlyle Group L.P - History 11
The Carlyle Group L.P - Company Statement 19
The Carlyle Group L.P - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Joint Venture 23
Section 2 Company Analysis 24
The Carlyle Group L.P - Business Description 24
The Carlyle Group L.P - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
The Carlyle Group L.P - Strengths 25
The Carlyle Group L.P - Weaknesses 26
The Carlyle Group L.P - Opportunities 27
The Carlyle Group L.P - Threats 28
The Carlyle Group L.P - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
The Carlyle Group L.P, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Tables
The Carlyle Group L.P, Key Facts 5
The Carlyle Group L.P, Key Employees 6
The Carlyle Group L.P, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Carlyle Group L.P, Major Products and Services 10
The Carlyle Group L.P, History 11
The Carlyle Group L.P, Other Locations 20
The Carlyle Group L.P, Subsidiaries 22
The Carlyle Group L.P, Joint Venture 23
The Carlyle Group L.P, Key Competitors 29
The Carlyle Group L.P, Ratios based on current share price 30
The Carlyle Group L.P 31
The Carlyle Group L.P (Cont...1) 32
The Carlyle Group L.P, Interim Ratios 34
The Carlyle Group L.P, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of Figures
The Carlyle Group L.P, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 33
The Carlyle Group L.P, Ratio Charts 35
Employee Benefits in the United Arab Emirates 2020The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has undergone a huge transformation following the discovery of oil in the 1950s, going from a poor regionView Report
Sustainability in Insurance - Thematic ResearchSustainability is a key issue in the insurance sector both for its image and its future profitability. Insurance is one of the leading industries inView Report
The Carlyle Group: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Financial Services Industry, 2019
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
The Carlyle Group LP (CG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request