FBR & Co. (FBRC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FBR & Co (FBR), formerly FBR Capital Markets Corp is a financial service provider that offers investment service. The company provides investment banking, institutional brokerage and asset management services. It offers principal business activities such as capital raising, securities sales and trading, merger, acquisition and advisory services, proprietary investments, and other asset management services. The companys investment banking and institutional brokerage business activities comprise small- and mid-cap stocks in the consumer, diversified industrials, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, real estate, and technology, media and telecommunications sectors. It operates through its offices in Massachusetts, Texas, California and New York. FBR is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.
FBR & Co. Key Recent Developments
May 02,2017: FBR reports first quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 15,2016: FBR reports second quarter 2016 financial results
Jun 28,2016: Joseph D. Allman and Robert F. Balsamo join FBRs Energy Equity Research Team
Jun 22,2016: FBR adds to its Real Estate Equity Research Group
Apr 27,2016: FBR reports first quarter 2016 financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FBR & Co. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FBR & Co. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
FBR & Co. - Key Information
FBR & Co. - Overview
FBR & Co. - Key Employees
FBR & Co. - Key Employee Biographies
FBR & Co. - Key Operational Heads
FBR & Co. - Major Products and Services
FBR & Co. - History
FBR & Co. - Company Statement
FBR & Co. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
FBR & Co. - Business Description
FBR & Co. - Corporate Strategy
FBR & Co. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FBR & Co. - Strengths
FBR & Co. - Weaknesses
FBR & Co. - Opportunities
FBR & Co. - Threats
FBR & Co. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
FBR & Co. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
FBR & Co., Key Information
FBR & Co., Key Ratios
FBR & Co., Share Data
FBR & Co., Major Products and Services
FBR & Co., History
FBR & Co., Key Employees
FBR & Co., Key Employee Biographies
FBR & Co., Key Operational Heads
FBR & Co., Other Locations
FBR & Co., Subsidiaries
FBR & Co., Key Competitors
FBR & Co., SWOT Analysis
FBR & Co., Ratios based on current share price
FBR & Co., Annual Ratios
FBR & Co., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
FBR & Co., Performance Chart
FBR & Co., Ratio Charts
FBR & Co Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on FBR & Co. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
FBR & Co Company Profile provides strategic analysis of FBR & Co Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Wells & Co. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportWells & Co. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Becton Dickinson & Co.s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)Becton Dickinson & Co. (BD) is a medical technology company which designs, develops, manufactures and delivers medical supplies, devices,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request