Investec Limited (INL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Investec Limited (Investec) is a financial services company that provides deposit and lending services. The company offers asset management, wealth and investment, property, private banking, investment banking and capital market programs. It provides asset management services to individual and institutional fund clients, which include private banks, individual investors, pension funds, family offices, banks, IFAs, and sovereign wealth funds. It also offers wealth and investment management and independent financial planning advice to intermediaries, pension schemes charities and trusts. The company provides services such as banking, financing and lending, investing, and others. It has operations in the UK, Australia, Canada and the US, among others. Investec is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Investec Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Investec Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Investec Limited - Key Information
Investec Limited - Overview
Investec Limited - Key Employees
Investec Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Investec Limited - Key Operational Heads
Investec Limited - Major Products and Services
Investec Limited - History
Investec Limited - Company Statement
Investec Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Investec Limited - Business Description
Investec Limited - Corporate Strategy
Investec Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Investec Limited - Strengths
Investec Limited - Weaknesses
Investec Limited - Opportunities
Investec Limited - Threats
Investec Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Investec Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Investec Limited, Key Information
Investec Limited, Key Ratios
Investec Limited, Share Data
Investec Limited, Major Products and Services
Investec Limited, History
Investec Limited, Key Employees
Investec Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Investec Limited, Key Operational Heads
Investec Limited, Other Locations
Investec Limited, Subsidiaries
Investec Limited, Key Competitors
Investec Limited, SWOT Analysis
Investec Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Investec Limited, Annual Ratios
Investec Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Investec Limited, Performance Chart
Investec Limited, Ratio Charts
Investec Private Bank (UK & Europe) - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportInvestec Private Bank (UK & Europe) - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
SynopsisTimetrics Investec Private Bank (South Africa) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request