Amerisafe, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Amerisafe, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
Amerisafe, Inc. (Amerisafe) is an insurance holding company. The company provides workers compensation insurance for small to mid-sized employers working in various industries, such as manufacturing, trucking, aggregates, logging and lumber, maritime, construction, oil and gas and agriculture. The company distributes its workers compensation insurance solution through its wholly-owned insurance agency subsidiary, Amerisafe General Agency, Inc. and other independent agencies. The company provides workers compensation insurance in the US states, the US Virgin Islands and District of Columbia. The companys insurance subsidiaries include American Interstate Insurance Company, Silver Oak Casualty, Inc. and American Interstate Insurance Company of Texas. Amerisafe is headquartered in Deridder, Louisiana, the US.
The company reported gross premiums written of US$350.3 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 6.1% over FY2016. Its net premiums written was US$341.4 million in FY2017, a decrease of 5.9% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Amerisafe, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amerisafe, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Amerisafe, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Amerisafe, Inc.s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Amerisafe, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Amerisafe, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Amerisafe, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Amerisafe, Inc.s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Amerisafe, Inc.: Company Overview
Amerisafe, Inc.: Overview and Key Facts
Amerisafe, Inc.: Overview
Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Facts
Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Employees
Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies
Amerisafe, Inc.: Major Products and Services
Amerisafe, Inc.: Company History
Amerisafe, Inc.: Management Statement
Amerisafe, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Competitors
Amerisafe, Inc.: Company Analysis
Amerisafe, Inc.: Business Description
Amerisafe, Inc.: SWOT Analysis
Amerisafe, Inc.: SWOT Overview
Amerisafe, Inc.: Strengths
Amerisafe, Inc.: Weaknesses
Amerisafe, Inc.: Opportunities
Amerisafe, Inc.: Threats
Amerisafe, Inc.: Recent Developments
Amerisafe, Inc.: News and Events Summary
Amerisafe, Inc.: Corporate Governance
Amerisafe, Inc.: Financial Performance
List Of Tables
Table 1: Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Facts
Table 2: Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 3: Amerisafe, Inc.: Company History
Table 4: Amerisafe, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Amerisafe, Inc.: Key Competitors
Table 6: Amerisafe, Inc.: News and Events Summary
Table 7: Amerisafe, Inc.: Corporate Governance
Table 8: Amerisafe, Inc.: Financial Performance
SynopsisTimetrics Amerisafe, Inc. (AMSF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,View Report
Amerisafe, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAmerisafe, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesChipotle Mexican Grill Inc (Chipotle) is an operator of the fast-food chain in the US. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates restaurantsView Report
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHilton provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator program, Hilton Innovation Gallery. It also supports startups financially throughView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request