Coface SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Coface SA (Coface), a subsidiary of Natixis SA, is a credit insurance provider. It provides business trade services for clients to manage, finance, and protect their receivables. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers a wide range of services including commercial development, risk underwriting, information analysis, claims indemnification, credit insurance, factoring, risk management, business information, debt collection, bonds and economic studies, among others. The company offers its products and services in Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Coface is headquartered at Bois-Colombes, France.
Coface reported gross written premium (GWP) of EUR1,202.4 million during FY2016, representing a decline of 5.3% over FY2015. It reported earned premiums of EUR1,115.1 million in FY2016, representing a decrease of 6% over the previous year.
Coface SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 13,2017: Yamal LNG Raised Financing With Insurance Coverage By Swedish And German Export Credit Agencies
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Coface SA - Key Facts 5
Coface SA - Key Employees 6
Coface SA - Key Employee Biographies 8
Coface SA - Major Products and Services 9
Coface SA - History 10
Coface SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Coface SA - Business Description 13
Coface SA - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Coface SA - Strengths 14
Coface SA - Weaknesses 15
Coface SA - Opportunities 16
Coface SA - Threats 17
Coface SA - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 19
Jun 13, 2017: Yamal LNG Raised Financing With Insurance Coverage By Swedish And German Export Credit Agencies 19
Section 4 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Coface SA, Key Facts 5
Coface SA, Key Employees 6
Coface SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Coface SA, Major Products and Services 9
Coface SA, History 10
Coface SA, Subsidiaries 12
Coface SA, Key Competitors 18
Coface SA (COFA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Coface SA (COFA) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Epidermolysis Bullosa - Pipeline Review, H2 2019latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Epidermolysis Bullosa - Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides an overview of the Epidermolysis Bullosa (Dermatology) pipeline landscape.EpidermolysisView Report
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request