Akbank T.A.S. (AKBNK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Akbank T.A.S. (Akbank), a subsidiary of Sabanci Holding, is a financial institution offering consumer banking, commercial and SME banking, corporate and private banking, foreign exchange, foreign trade, and treasury services. Through its subsidiaries, it also offers non-banking financial services, capital markets, and investment services. The bank caters to its customers through various distribution channels such as traditional bank branches, consumer and corporate internet branches, telephone banking, ATMs, point-of-sale terminals, other technologies, and oriented channels. Geographically, the bank has presence in Germany, Turkey, and the UAE. Akbank is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Akbank T.A.S. Key Recent Developments
Jun 30,2016: New EBRD financing for Turkish renewable energy projects via Akbank
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Akbank T.A.S. - Key Facts 5
Akbank T.A.S. - Key Employees 6
Akbank T.A.S. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Akbank T.A.S. - Major Products and Services 8
Akbank T.A.S. - History 9
Akbank T.A.S. - Company Statement 11
Akbank T.A.S. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Akbank T.A.S. - Business Description 15
Business Description - Commercial Banking, SME Banking, Corporate-Investment and Private Banking 15
Commercial Banking, SME Banking, Corporate-Investment and Private Banking - Overview 15
Business Description - Consumer Banking 15
Consumer Banking - Overview 15
Business Description - Other and Unallocated 15
Other and Unallocated - Overview 15
Business Description - Treasury 15
Treasury - Overview 15
Akbank T.A.S. - Corporate Strategy 16
Akbank T.A.S. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Akbank T.A.S. - Strengths 17
Akbank T.A.S. - Weaknesses 18
Akbank T.A.S. - Opportunities 19
Akbank T.A.S. - Threats 20
Akbank T.A.S. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Akbank T.A.S., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Jun 30, 2016: New EBRD financing for Turkish renewable energy projects via Akbank 29
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Akbank T.A.S., Key Facts 5
Akbank T.A.S., Key Employees 6
Akbank T.A.S., Key Employee Biographies 7
Akbank T.A.S., Major Products and Services 8
Akbank T.A.S., History 9
Akbank T.A.S., Other Locations 13
Akbank T.A.S., Subsidiaries 13
Akbank T.A.S., Key Competitors 21
Akbank T.A.S., Ratios based on current share price 22
Akbank T.A.S., Annual Ratios 23
Akbank T.A.S., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Akbank T.A.S., Interim Ratios 26
Akbank T.A.S., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Akbank T.A.S., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Akbank T.A.S., Ratio Charts 27
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KOTAKBANK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Akbank T.A.S. (AKBNK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
:Akbank T.A.S. (Akbank), a subsidiary of Sabanci Holding, is a financial institution offering consumer banking, commercial and SME banking, corporate and private banking, foreign exchange, foreign trade, and treasury services.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request