Netherlands PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 29.5%, followed by other services (23.3%) and wholesale, retail and hotels (15.9%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (14.6%) to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, as per GlobalData estimates.
The provinces of North Holland, South Holland and Nordbrabant contributed 57.9% of the countrys GDP and comprised 52.7% of the countrys population in 2019
- The Netherlands FDI assets position witnessed a slight decline in 2020. According to Statistics Netherlands, the Netherlands FDI assets position stood at EUR5.6tn (US$6.9tn) at the end of 2020, compared to EUR5.8tn (US$7.1tn) at the end of 2019.
- The overall Netherlands stock index exhibited a rising trend during the last year. As of April 14, 2021, the AEX index stood at 708.6, compared to 507.7 on April 14, 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
Recovery of Economy from COVID-19 Crisis
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: The Netherlands Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Latin America and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: The Netherlands Stock Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Position (2015-2020) and FDI Position by Country (2020)
Exhibit 7: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 8: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 9: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2020e)
Exhibit 10: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 11: Current Account Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 12: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2016-2019)
Exhibit 13: Electrical Machinery and Equipment, % Share of Worlds Total (2019)
Exhibit 14: Interest Rates (January 2020 - March 2021)
Exhibit 15: Exchange Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 16: Public Finance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 17: General Government Debt (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 18: Employment/Unemployment (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 19: Average Annual Wages (2016-2019)
Exhibit 20: Labor Cost Index (2016-2019)
Exhibit 21: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 22: Age-group Share of Total Population (2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Gender Split (2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate (2020e)
Exhibit 25: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population (2020)
Exhibit 26: High-technology Exports, % of Manufactured Exports (2019)
Exhibit 27: Doing Business in the Netherlands 2020
Exhibit 28: Corruption Perceptions Index (Rankings) (2020)
Exhibit 29: CO2 Emissions (2016-2019)
Netherlands PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 29.5%, followed by other services (23.3%) and wholesale, retail and hotels (15.9%) and mining, manufacturingView Report
Employee Benefits in the Netherlands 2021The Dutch social security system is one of the most comprehensive in Europe and is based on social insurances and supplementary income support schemes. ItView Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request