Bambora - Competitor Profile
Founded in 2015, Bambora is a global merchant acquiring solutions provider that enables merchants to accept in-store and online payments in over 100 currencies. For in-store payments, Bambora offers both regular and wireless POS terminals to merchants. For Bamboras merchant clients, POS hardware is provided by Ingenico while software is offered by Bambora. The terminals are equipped with additional features such as NFC, dynamic currency conversion, and invoice payments. For online payments, Bambora offers Bambora Checkout, enabling merchants to accept payments online via different payment methods.
Bambora supports all major debit and credit card schemes including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB as well as alternative payment solutions including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Visa Checkout, and Masterpass.
Bambora has collaborated with business loans provider Froda to offer loans to small businesses via its loan service platform Growth Finance. In addition, it has collaborated with Collector Bank to enable partner merchants to offer buy now pay later services. Customers can pay the balance of their invoices within 14 days, and also have the option to pay in installments across 24 months.
Bambora was acquired by Ingenico Group for 1.5bn ($1.7bn) in November 2017. It now serves 126,000 merchants in 65 countries, with around 3,000 merchants joining every month. In October 2020, Bambora was acquired by Worldline, a global payments solution provider.
The report provides information and insights into Bambora including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The companys important events and milestones
- In May 2015, Bambora was founded in 2015 with the consolidation of six payment companies: Euroline, ePay, MPS, DK Online, Key Corp, and Samport. The company is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VIII.
- In August 2015, Bambora acquired cloud-based payment solutions provider IP Payments to expand its presence in the Asia Pacific region.
- In July 2020, Bambora extended its partnership with Finland-based business-to-business (B2B) payment solutions provider Enterpay to enhance its online payment solutions for B2B merchants in Finland.
- In October 2020, Bambora was acquired by Worldline.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Bamboras business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Products & Services
Bambora - Competitor ProfileFounded in 2015, Bambora is a global merchant acquiring solutions provider that enables merchants to accept in-store and online payments in over 100 currencies. For in-store payments,View Report
Bambora: Competitor ProfileFounded in 2015, Bambora is a global merchant acquiring solutions provider that enables merchants to accept in-store and online payments in over 100 currencies. For in-store payments, BamboraView Report
After Pay - Competitor ProfileAfterpay is an Australia-based alternative payment solution that offers a buy now, pay later (BNPL) service, enabling consumers to pay for purchases in installments. Initially anView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request