MetLife - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
MetLife is a financial services firm that offers insurance, employee benefits, asset management products, and services and annuities. The company markets and sells its products and services to individuals, corporations, and their respective employees, and other institutions through independent agencies, brokerage firms, sales offices, bancassurance, direct marketing, career agencies, and other third-party distribution and e-commerce networks. The company operates across Asia, the US, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. Japan is its largest Asian operations base. It has also set up a data analytics center of excellence in Malaysia.
This report provides insights into MetLifes fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
- MetLife has been adopting technologies such as AI, big data, and cloud to achieve operational efficiencies, build environmentally friendly solutions, and provide a seamless experience for its customers.
- MetLife is reaching out to innovative startups, companies, associations, and institutions to identify and create disruptive solutions. To this end, MetLife launched two insurtech investment programs for startups: MetLife Digital Ventures and MetLife Digital Accelerator.
- The company leverages AI and data analytics to forecast service requests. It has been using AI with text analysis and visualization technologies to allow its case managers to review and re-evaluate claims at a faster rate.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about MetLifes fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the groups focus.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Labs & Accelerators
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
MetLife - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMetLife is a financial services firm that offers insurance, employee benefits, asset management products, and services and annuities. The company markets and sells its productsView Report
MetLife: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMetLife is a financial services company that provides insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management products and services. The company markets and sells its products andView Report
Tesla, Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesTesla is leveraging digital technologies to innovate automotive industry by popularizing electric vehicles and by enhancing the usage of renewable energy storage solutions. TheView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request