China Merchants Bank - Competitor Profile
GlobalDatas China Merchants Bank - Competitor Profile provides a comprehensive analysis of CMBs private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the companys strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China Merchants Bank (CMB) is one of the leading Chinese private banks, with over 70,000 employees and a service network of more than 1,800 branches worldwide. It operates through three business segments: wholesale financial business; retail financial business; and the other business segment. The bank provides clients with a range of deposits, loans, wealth management, asset custody, finance leasing, investment banking and other banking services, operating both domestically and internationally.
- CMB offers a wide range of wealth services to HNW individuals, families, and entrepreneurs. It specializes in serving high-end clients through tailor-made wealth management solutions and family offices.
- Although CMB has a global presence, China remains its key market, with CMB having branches in more than 60 cities across China. The bank is focusing on growth in international markets by introducing new office locations. In 2019 it opened a new center in London, adding another significant financial center to the banks operations.
- CMB reported robust financial performance in 2019, with its operating revenues rising 8.5% in 2019. CMBs operating revenues increased by 11.08% in Q1 2020 on a year-on-year basis.
Reasons to Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of CMB and its private banking business, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand its current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover CMBs key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about its private banking marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising
China Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024GlobalDatas China Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the ChineseView Report
PT Bank China Construction Bank Indonesia Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPT Bank China Construction Bank Indonesia Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
China Merchants Securities Co Ltd (600999) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
China Merchants Bank Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportChina Merchants Bank Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request