Germany PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 25.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (24.6%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (11.9%), according to GlobalData estimates. In nominal terms, these three sectors are forecast to grow by 5.8%, 5.1%, and 5.2%, respectively, in 2021.
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Bayern, Niedersachsen and Baden-Wrttemberg are among the best performing regions in Germany. They accounted for 63.1% of the countrys GDP in 2018, and were home to 60.3% of the German population in 2019
- Germanys international investment position improved by 5.90% during Q1-Q3 2020 compared with Q1-Q3 2019
- The overall DAX 30 index has exhibited an upward trend over the past year. On February 16, 2021, the DAX 30 index stood at 14,109.48, compared to 13,744.21 on February 16, 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
Recovery of Economy from COVID-19 crisis
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Germanys Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Western Europe and the World Average
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Germany DAX 30 Stock Market Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 6: International Investment Position (Q3 2019-Q3 2020), and FDI by sectors share (2019)
Exhibit 7: Investment Inflows by Region and Country (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2020e)
Exhibit 11: Exports and Imports Growth (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2016-2019)
Exhibit 14: Vehicles, % Share in Worlds Total Exports, 2019
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (January 2016- January 2021)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate (2020)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population (2020)
Exhibit 27: High-Technology Exports (% Of Manufactured Exports) (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Norway 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) (2020)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2016-2019)
Germany PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 25.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilitiesView Report
Germany Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2750View Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request