Luxembourg PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 47.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by transport, storage and communication (11.7%) and, wholesale, retail and hotels (11.2%), according to MarketLine. In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 4.0%, 3.5% and 3.9%, respectively, in 2021 as part of the countrys recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
Canton Luxembourg and Canton Esch comprised 59.8% of Luxembourgs population as of 2019
- Foreign direct investment inflows into the country amounted to US$65.4bn during Q1-Q3 2020, an increase from the disinvestment of US$19.5bn during the same period last year.
- The overall LUxX (Luxembourg Stock Exchange) index exhibited a declining trend over the past year. As of February 5, 2021, the LUxX, index stood at 1,333.3, compared to 1,366.42 on February 05, 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Luxembourgs Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to West Europe and the World Average
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Luxembourg Stock Market (LUxX Index)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
Exhibit 6: FDI Flows (Q1 2019 - Q3 2020), International Investment Position
(Q3 2019 - Q3 2020), and Share of Investments (Assets) (Q3 2020)
Exhibit 7: Direct Investment by Country (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2020e)
Exhibit 11: Exports and Imports, Percentage Change (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2016-2019)
Exhibit 14: Iron and Steel, % Share of Worlds Total, (2019)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (January 2016 - January 2021)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2016-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2016-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate (2020e)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Persons (2020e)
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports, % of Manufactured Exports (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Luxembourg 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perceptions Index (Rankings) (2020)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2016-2019)
Luxembourg Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024GlobalDatas Luxembourg Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the LuxembourgsView Report
Luxembourg PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 47.5% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by transport, storage and communicationView Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request