Australia PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 21.5% to the countrys GVA in 2020, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (17.45%) and wholesale, retail and hotels (10.85%). In nominal terms, the sectors are expected to grow at 5.02%, 4.15% and 2.9%, respectively, in 2021.
Four major regions in Australia comprised 70.3% of the countrys population in 2020 and accounted for 62.4% of its GDP in 2019
- As per the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), Australias rank improved to 18th in 2018 from 19th in 2016.
- The S&P/ASX 200, an index widely considered as a benchmark for stocks listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, exhibited a short-run cyclical trend over the last year. As of December 11, 2020, the S&P/ASX 200 index stood at 6,642.58, compared to 6,752.63 on December 11, 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Australias Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to the Asia-Pacific and World Averages
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: S&P/ASX 200 Index (December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2020)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Inflows (2015-2019), Leading FDI by Industry (2019)
Exhibit 7: Inflows and Outflows of Foreign Direct Investment, Australia (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2020e)
Exhibit 11: Export and Import Growth (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2016-2019)
Exhibit 14: Ores, Slag and Ash, % Share of Worlds Total (2019)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (December 2016 - December 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 19: Average Annual Wages (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 20: Unemployment Rate (2016-2023f)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2016-2019)
Exhibit 22: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate (2020e)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million People (2020e)
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports, % of Manufactured Exports (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Australia 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perceptions Index (Rankings) (2019)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2015-2019)
Australian Foundation Investment Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAustralian Foundation Investment Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request