Ukraine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance
Ukraine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Ukraine.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Ukrainian insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the State Commission for the Regulation of Financial Services.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Ukrainian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Ukraine.
- The practice of non-admitted insurance is allowed in the reinsurance segment.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party and expatriate health insurance.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Ukraine including -
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Ukraine.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Ukraine.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.``
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Ukraine.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the countrys insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Ukraine.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Ukrainian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third-party civil liability insurance
2.4.2 Workers compensation insurance
2.4.3 State pension insurance
2.4.4 Expatriate health insurance
2.4.5 Insurance for property risk for extraction of oil and gas
2.4.6 Air carriers and aircraft operators insurance
2.4.7 Liability insurance in respect of nuclear reactors and establishments
2.4.8 Personal accident insurance for all public rail, road, in-land waterways and sea passengers
2.4.9 Civil liability insurance for public notary
2.4.10 Liability insurance with respect to oil pollution
2.4.11 Liability insurance for damages due to fire or high risk accidents
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 International Association of Insurance Supervisors
2.5.2 State Commission for Regulation of Financial Services
2.5.3 National Bank of Ukraine
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.6.3 Market practices
2.6.4 Fines and Penalties
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.7.1 Type of insurance organization
2.7.2 Establishing a local company
2.7.3 Foreign ownership
2.7.4 Types of license
2.7.5 Capital requirements
2.7.6 Solvency margin
2.7.7 Reserve requirements
2.7.8 Investment regulations
2.7.9 Statutory return requirements
2.7.10 Fee structure
2.8.1 Insurance premium or policy taxation
2.8.2 Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
2.8.3 Corporate tax
2.9 Legal System
2.9.2 Access to court
2.9.3 Alternative dispute resolution
3.2 Contact GlobalData
3.3 About GlobalData
3.4 GlobalDatas Services
List Of Tables
Table 1: Insurance Industry Definitions
Table 2: Ukraine - Insurance Regulatory Framework Key Features
Table 3: Ukraine - Life Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table 4: Ukraine - Property Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table 5: Ukraine - Motor Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table 6: Ukraine - Liability Insurance Regulatory Framework
Table 7: Ukraine - Minimum Cover for Aircraft Third-Party Liability Per Accident Per Aircraft
Table 8: Ukraine - Minimum liability limit for airport operators (airfield, helicopter, permanent runway)
Table 9: Ukraine - Minimum liability limit for certified ground handling entities
Table 10: Ukraine - Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2020
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Ukraine - Insurance Supervision and Control at Various Levels
Figure 2: Ukraine - Insurance Regulatory Frameworks for Company Registration and Operation
Ukraine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance Ukraine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Ukraine.ItView Report
Ukraine PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 23.1% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (16.3%) and transport,View Report
Tunisia Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024GlobalDatas Tunisia Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into theView Report
Cayman Islands Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024GlobalDatas Cayman Islands Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insightsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request