Ukraine PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 23.1% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (16.3%) and transport, storage and communication (13.1%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to see growth rates of -1.35%, 1.44% and -0.94%, respectively, in 2020.
The PFTS Ukraine Stock Exchange is the oldest and leading stock exchange in Ukraine; it is developed as the benchmark index of the stock exchange. The overall PFTS index exhibited a downward trend over the past year. As of November 2, 2020, the PFTS index stood at 500.13, compared to 521.86 on November 2, 2019.
- As per the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Ukraine has improved significantly over the last two years, with an increase in rank from 80th in 2016 to 66th out of 160 countries in 2018
- Kiev and Dnipropetrovsk contributed 33.69% to the countrys GDP in 2016 (latest available data), and accounted for 11.14% of Ukraines population in 2019
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Ukraines Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to East Europe and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: PFTS Ukraine Stock Exchange INDEX
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Flows, Leading FDI by Industry, and FDI Inflows by Type (2016-2019)
Exhibit 7: Inward FDI Flow by Country of Origin and Recipient Region (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2015-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2014-2018)
Exhibit 14: Iron and Steel, % of World Total (2018)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (October 2015 - October 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users as a Percentage of the Total Population, Mobile and Broadband Penetration Rate (2019)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Persons (2019)
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports as a Percentage of Manufactured Exports (2019 or Latest Year Available)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Ukraine 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perceptions Index (Rankings) (2019)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2015-2019)
Ukraine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance Ukraine Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Ukraine.ItView Report
Ukraine PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 23.1% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (16.3%) and transport,View Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request