Amex Express Checkout - Competitor Profile
Amex Express Checkout is an online payment solution developed by American Express. Launched in 2015, it allows American Express card holders to checkout faster on merchant websites and apps by using stored card details and billing addresses. To use the service and make payments, American Express card holders need an online account containing their card and billing details, a user ID, and a password. At checkout, users select Amex Express Checkout, log in with their user ID and password, choose their preferred card, review the order details, and confirm the payment. Amex Express Checkout works on all web-enabled devices including desktops, mobile phones, and tablets. There are no charges associated with Amex Express Checkout, except for the usual interchange fees charged to merchants. American Express has collaborated with other leading payment companies including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover to launch a new interoperable one-click checkout solution called Click to Pay. As of July 2020, more than 10,000 merchants in the US offered Click to Pay. The new solution will gradually replace Amex Express Checkout, Visa Checkout, and Masterpass.
The report provides information and insights into Amex Express Checkout including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance
- The companys important events and milestones
- In July 2015, American Express launched Amex Express Checkout for its card holders.
- In August 2015, Amex Express Checkout partnered with online payment processor Stripe, enabling merchants using Stripe to add Amex Express Checkout to their website or app.
- In February 2018, Amex Express Checkout partnered with online and mobile food ordering company Grubhub, enabling American Express card holders to make payments as well as redeem rewards with Grubhub via Amex Express Checkout.
- In October 2019, American Express collaborated with Mastercard, Visa, and Discover to launch Click to Pay - an interoperable one-click checkout service - at select merchants in the US, with plans for wider availability over the coming years.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Amex Express Checkouts business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
How Does It Work?
Products & Services
Amex Express Checkout - Competitor ProfileAmex Express Checkout is an online payment solution developed by American Express. Launched in 2015, it allows American Express card holders to checkout faster onView Report
Competitor Profile: Amex Express CheckoutAmex Express Checkout is an online payment solution developed by American Express. Launched in 2015, it allows American Express card holders to checkout faster on merchantView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request