Credit Cards in France
Credit Cards in France
Credit Cards in France industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The credit cards profile covers the consumer credit market.
- The French credit cards sector had total value of $21.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of - 1% between 2015 and 2019.
- French consumers have shifted demand from revolving credit to non- revolving credit as the low interest rate environment in the Eurozone has enhanced the option of long- term credit
- French consumers are more willing to save their income or spend their own money now, rather than take credit and have to pay interest rates later, meaning that they are more risk- averse.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the credit cards market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the credit cards market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key credit cards market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France credit cards market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France credit cards market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France credit cards market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France credit cards market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France’s credit cards market in relation to its regional counterparts?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of the leading players?
7.4. What threats do the leading players face?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Credit Agricole SA
8.2. BPCE SA
8.3. La Banque Postale
8.4. The Credit Mutuel-CIC Group
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: France credit cards market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: France credit cards market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: France credit cards market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 4: Credit Agricole SA: key facts
Table 5: Credit Agricole SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 6: Credit Agricole SA: Key Employees
Table 7: Credit Agricole SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 8: Credit Agricole SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Credit Agricole SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 10: BPCE SA: key facts
Table 11: BPCE SA: Key Employees
Table 12: BPCE SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: La Banque Postale: key facts
Table 14: La Banque Postale: Key Employees
Table 15: La Banque Postale: Key Employees Continued
Table 16: The Credit Mutuel-CIC Group: key facts
Table 17: The Credit Mutuel-CIC Group: Key Employees
Table 18: France size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 19: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 20: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 21: France inflation, 2015-19
Table 22: France consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 23: France exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: France credit cards market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: France credit cards market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: France credit cards market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the credit cards market in France, 2019
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the credit cards market in France, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the credit cards market in France, 2019
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the credit cards market in France, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the credit cards market in France, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the credit cards market in France, 2019
Credito Emiliano SpA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCredito Emiliano SpA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Banco de Credito e Inversiones SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBanco de Credito e Inversiones SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Credit Cards in the United Kingdom market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 350View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request