Greece PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 24.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.7%). Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities is forecasted to decline by 4.0%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels by -7.1%, due to the effects of the pandemic in 2020.
The Net FDI Inflows increased by 33.27% in 2019
Luxembourg (US$509.35m) and Netherlands (US$1,147.7m) were the largest sources of FDI in Greece in 2019.
- According to the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Greece improved over the last two years. The countrys worldwide rank improved from 47th in 2016 to 42nd in 2018
- The overall Athens Stock Exchange General Index has exhibited a downward trend over the last year. As of September 27th, 2020 the index stood at 630.32 compared to 870.35 on September 27th, 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Greeces Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Western Europe and World Average
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Athens Stock Exchange General Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 6: Net FDI inflows2015-2019), and Net FDI inflows by sector (2015-2019)
Exhibit 7: FDI inflows by Countries (2015-2019) and Share of FDI inflows (2017,2018 & 2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance(2012-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2016-2019
Exhibit 14: Share of Export of Mineral fuels, oil and products by Country, 2019
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (October 2014 -October 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: General government revenue & expenditure (billions) and Net lending/borrowing (% of GDP) (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Employment/Unemployment(2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages(2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index(2015-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995,2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995,2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1990,2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of manufactured exports) (2019)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Greece 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2010-2019)
Employee Benefits in Greece 2020Greece has one of the most developed and comprehensive welfare systems in the world. The Greek government provides various social insurance and assistance schemes including insuranceView Report
National Bank of Greece SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Chile In-depth PESTLE InsightsThis PESTLE country analysis report on Chile provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request