Iceland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities accounted for the highest amount (24.7%) of Icelands GVA in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (14.4%) and wholesale and retail trade (13.6%). The three sectors are forecast to grow by -2.2%, 2.5% and -8.3%, respectively, in nominal terms in 2020.
The capital region, which comprises Reykjavik, Kpavogur and Hafnarfjrur, generated 58.1% of Icelands GDP and comprised 63.8% of the countrys population, as of 2018.
Green energy and advanced infrastructure, along with lucrative government incentives, create a favorable environment for investors in Iceland
- Iceland provides excellent air connectivity with other parts of the world. It takes 2.5-3 hours to fly to Europe and 5-7 hours to fly to North America, on average.
- OMXIPI includes all shares listed on OMX Nordic Exchange Iceland. As of September 22, 2020, the OMXIPI stock index closed at 1,492.0, compared to 1,425.61 on September 22, 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Iceland s Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Western European Nations and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: OMXIPI Stock Index
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 6: Net FDI Inflow (2018Q1-2019Q2)and FDI by Origin (2016-2018)
EXHIBIT 7: FDI Flows by Sector (2014-2018)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Exports, Imports and Trade Balance (2014-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports (2016-2019)
Exhibit 14: Aluminum and Articles Thereof, % of World Total (2018)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (September 15- September 20)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2015-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (2005,2015,2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology Exports (% of Manufactured Exports) (2019 or Latest available year)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Croatia 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: Greenhouse Gas Emissions per capita (2014-2018)
Iceland In-depth PESTLE InsightsThis PESTLE country analysis report on Iceland provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative dataView Report
Iceland Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and ComplianceIcelandic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Iceland.It providesView Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request