Taiwan PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 34.3% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (18.6%) and financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (17.8%). Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 these three sectors are forecasted to grow by (-0.4%), 0.2%, and 0.8% respectively in 2020.
New Taipei City, Kaohsiung City, and Taichung City are home to 41.3% of Taiwans population, according to the latest population and housing census from 2010. The next census is expected to be conducted in 2020.
- According to the World Banks logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Taiwan has not seen significant improvements over the last two years. In fact, the countrys LPI rank declined slightly to 27th out of 160 countries in 2018, from 25th in 2016.
- The Taiwan Stock Exchange Weighted Index (TWII) exhibited an upward trend over the last year. As of September 8, 2020, the TWII stood at 12,663.56, compared to 10,801.14 on September 9, 2019
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Taiwans Performance in terms of its Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Asia and the World
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights Behind the Index
Exhibit 4: Taiwan Stock Exchange Weighted Index (TWII) (September 2019 - September 2020)
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 6: FDI Inflows (2015-2020 (July)), Inward Overseas and by Foreign Investment by Industry (January- July, 2020)
Exhibit 7: Inward Overseas Chinese and Foreign Investments and Associated Number of Projects by Country of Origin (January-July, 2020)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2015-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (% of GDP) (2015-2021f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, (2015-2019)
Exhibit 14: Electrical Equipments and Parts Thereof, % Of World Total (2019)
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (September 2015 - September 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Government net lending/borrowing (% of GDP) (2014-2021f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2019)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labor Cost Index (2015-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, (2019)
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Million Population, (2019)
Exhibit 27: R&D Expenditure by Source of Funds (2015-2018)
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Taiwan (2020)
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (Rankings) (2019)
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2015-2019)
Land Bank of Taiwan Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLand Bank of Taiwan Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Union Bank of Taiwan - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request