Finland PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 24.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (19.9%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (11.3%).
Services sector attracted the highest amount of FDI in 2019
The European region made the largest contribution to the increase in inward FDI inflows to Finland. According to the data from Statistics Finland, Sweden was the source of the highest amount of FDI in the country. In 2019, the total FDI stock from Sweden was US$24.3bn.
- According to the World Banks Logistics Performance Index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Finland improved over the last two years with an increase in rank from 15th out of 160 countries in 2016 to tenth in 2018
- The upward trend of the index indicates healthy economic activity in the country. The index rose from 4,064.26 on 19th October 2019 to 4,439.49 on 16th October 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the countrys snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies presence in these areas.
List of Exhibits
Did You Know?
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Finlands Performance in Country Risk Analysis in Comparison to Western Europe and the World Average
Exhibit 2: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 3: Broad Categories and Weights behind the Index
Exhibit 4: OMX Helsinki 25
Exhibit 5: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
Exhibit 6: : Total FDI Inflow (2015-2019) and FDI stock by sectors (2015-2019)
Exhibit 7: FDI stock by countries (2015-2019) and share of FDI by countries (2019)
Exhibit 8: Key Infrastructure Indicators
Exhibit 9: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 10: Real GDP Growth Rate Comparison (2019)
Exhibit 11: Export, Import and Trade Balance (2015-2019)
Exhibit 12: Current Account Balance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 13: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2015-2019
Exhibit 14: Paper and paperboard; articles of paper pulp, 2019
Exhibit 15: Interest Rates (September 2015- September 2020)
Exhibit 16: Exchange Rate and Inflation rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 17: Public Finance (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 18: General Government Debt (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 19: Unemployment Rate (2015-2022f)
Exhibit 20: Average Annual Wages (2015-2019)
Exhibit 21: Labour Cost Index (2015-2019)
Exhibit 22: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 23: Age-group Share of Total Population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 24: Gender Split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025)
Exhibit 25: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and Broadband Penetration Rate, 2019
Exhibit 26: Number of Patents Granted Per Mn population, 2019
Exhibit 27: High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports), 2019 or latest available data
Exhibit 28: Doing Business in Finland 2020
Exhibit 29: Corruption Perception Index (rankings) 2019
Exhibit 30: CO2 Emissions (2015-2019)
Finland Cards and Payments - Opportunities and Risks to 2024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2750View Report
Finland Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 Finland Reinsurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish reinsuranceView Report
France PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportFinancial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) toView Report
South Korea PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook ReportMining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.2% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request